Beth Kahlich, President of the Search Engine Academy Texas, brings over 20 years’ experience in marketing and technology to the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference this year.
Companies ranging from small business all the way to large enterprise turn to Beth for advice on digital marketing best practices and strategies for reaching their target markets. Her heart is in teaching and educating business owners to make the best choices for their online marketing, and she treats each client like a real partner.
In addition to Rocks Digital, you might see Beth presenting, teaching, and sharing knowledge at various in-house corporate marketing departments and colleges throughout Texas, including Southern Methodist University, Texas A&M, and UT Dallas. Beth also conducts 1-day workshops (bi-weekly) and presents monthly deep-dive SEO training for marketing pros. She has been a DFWSEM (Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association) board member since 2013.
Google Analytics Demystified
Website reports are essential to digital marketing success for any business!
- Do you really know how much traffic is coming to the website?
- Are you relying on the number of calls or emails to tell if the website is a success?
- Do you know if the blogging, SEO, Google AdWords, Social Media, and email strategies you have in place are working – and where they need help?
- How about filtering out spammy traffic to see who is really visiting the website?
- Have you checked out Google’s newest integration, Data Studio?
In Beth’s 90-minute workshop, “Google Analytics Demystified,” you’ll learn how simple reports can deliver actionable information. Stop being overwhelmed with reports that mean nothing to you! Attend this workshop and learn to create the reports you want and need to track results and conversions.
There will be time for Q&A, so even if you are just starting with Google Analytics there’s plenty of new knowledge you can gain!