Top Content Writing Solutions for Local Businesses
Content writing is at the core of virtually everything a business does to promote themselves online and offline. From your website copy and sales materials to social media and blog posts, you need a high-quality content writing service.
At Rocks Digital, we understand how to educate, inform and engage audiences in a way that aligns with a business’ goals. Our team understands each business has an individual voice, and we craft content that takes consumers on a journey that ends with a sale. Writing content that appeals to search engines and consumers – and closes a deal – takes talent.
Results-Driven Content Writing for Service Pages and Blog Posts
High-quality content writing works as a multi-purpose tool – it must capture the attention of the reader and satisfy Google as well. When you can meet the requirements of the search engines, you are rewarded with increased prominence and more traffic. And when users click your link and spend time on your website, this only solidifies your position in Google.
The concepts work together to drive search visibility and user engagement, with the ultimate goal being to convert visitors into customers. At Rocks Digital, we turn this idea into reality by employing SEO best practices. We write service pages and blog posts that are highly focused and optimized to move visitors from browsing to buying through a clear focus and call to action (CTA).
Here are just some of the ways we use content writing to build converting service pages.
- Keyword research – We identify the keywords that are relevant to a business and what people are actually searching for.
- Search engine optimization – Each piece of content we write is optimized for a target keyword, employing title tags, image alts, keyword-rich content and more.
- Accessible design – Service pages and blog posts are designed to be welcoming and easy to follow, with bullets, subheadings and attractive layouts.
- Schema markup – Schema markup helps businesses get rich snippets and features in the “People also ask” section of a Google search.
We work with clients to ensure their brand identity and products are well-represented throughout the process of developing service pages. Our aim is to create a highly-effective framework for a business’ most important pages to thrive. With every aspect, from the sales copy and educational content to technical SEO and layout taken care of, each piece of content published on the business’ website is written and optimized to ensure success.
Need Help With Content Writing?
Every business has an identity, but few accurately represent it in their written content, especially on their website. Here’s why content writing is such a crucial part of a business’ success online.
- Awareness – Most consumers won’t buy a product or service after the first encounter with a brand. Quality content writing helps build brand awareness and trust, leading to many future sales.
- Personality – Local businesses offering similar services can start to look the same. Rocks Digital helps your business stand out through personality-driven writing that represents your company.
- Shareable – Content sharing is at the heart of the online experience. If your website’s content is not compelling, you will struggle to get shares and recommendations from others.
- Engaging – Consumers’ attention spans are limited. If you can’t draw a reader in with a website’s content within the first few seconds, they will quickly look elsewhere. If a page or post on a website gets too many bounces back to search results, this sends a signal to Google that the content is not relevant for the search query. Eventually that piece of content will be so far down in search results, it will be impossible to find it.
- Search Engine Optimization – To place in search, content has to be written for the reader, but also include essential elements such as title tags, keywords and answer-specific queries. Other critical search engine optimization (SEO) metrics include bounce rate, backlinks, time on site and pages per visit. All of these are central to an effective SEO strategy.
Rocks Digital’s Content Writing Services
Our content writing services are customized for each client. Cookie-cutter just doesn’t cut it for website design, and it doesn’t work for content writing either. Here are some general steps we can take to help your business with your content writing needs.
- Audit your existing content
- Analyze your target audience
- Discuss the content style and tone
- Develop a brand identity
- Create high-quality content
- Track performance across search engines and marketing channels
Content Writing Questions and Answers
Content writing covers far more than just a blog post. Website copy, tutorials, guides, marketing drip campaigns, paid search landing pages, social media posts, infographics and much more are all reliant on high-quality writing.
We specialize in revamping websites. From reskinning your old website to replacing old, outdated content, we have you covered. We can write service pages, landing pages, product descriptions, guides and much more.
To find out if your current content strategy is effective, you need to be tracking several things. First, find out if your website is placing in organic search, and for what keywords. Are searchers visiting your website and bouncing immediately, or clicking through to other pages? You’ll need Google Analytics set up correctly, and goals setup in Google Analytics for all your website forms too.
Rocks Digital Is the Content Writing Pro You Need
Rocks Digital is a full-service digital agency that goes the extra mile for our clients. Our content writing service builds brand awareness, secures new leads and converts browsers to buyers. We can help your content deliver the results you expect. Call (214) 989-7549 or contact us online to learn about our content writing services.