Why Doesn’t Anyone Like My Post?
Shelly Kramer and Her Facebook Insights
Ok ok ok, here’s the REAL reason no one is interacting with our social media posts:
- 4.75 billion pieces of content shared on Facebook
- Shelly Kramer did the math for you:
— Harrison Blum (@HarrisonBlum) June 29, 2014
Oh yeah and then this too:
— Robin Moss (@RobinatRibit) June 29, 2014
And speaking of crack cocaine, tweets are pretty addictive too:
- 400 million tweets per day
- 277,779 per minute
Here’s how long people are paying attention to you (newsflash, it’s not long):
- The life of a Facebook post: 1/2 of its reach is within 30 minutes of sharing
- The life of a Tweet: 10 seconds to less than 1 hour
If you’re still paying attention by the end of this blog post, give me a shoutout in the comments!