There are 2 billion people on Facebook (globally). But Joe has a theory – Facebook doesn’t like PEOPLE much. (Have you ever tried contacting Facebook Customer Service??) Facebook is looking at VR/AI for the future. So, more automation and less actual human interaction.
How You Can Dominate Facebook on just $100 a Month
If you do Facebook advertising, you can be successful on Facebook – and can do so fairly inexpensively.
What you’ll need:
- Facebook Business Manager Login
- Facebook Ad Manager Account
- A Daily Facebook Content Posting Strategy
- $60/month budget for Audience Development
- $30/month budget for Page Post Boosting
- Content posting strategy – you need one
Users engage with content – value of user engagement comment + share + react. React + Comment > React + Share > Comment only > Share only > React only.
Here’s the Funnel
- New user “Likes” page
- New user engages with page content
- User clicks link/sends message – becomes a lead/new customer
There are 100K factors as to whether or not your content is seen on Facebook, and Likes are useless – if you don’t know how to use them.
Base Organic Factors
- Does the user Like a page?
- Does the user Follow a page?
- Has the user hidden content from a page?
- Has the user selected to see the content from a page first?
Possible Facebook Organic Ranking Factors
- Time to first engagement with post/content
- Time since last engagement with post/content
- Lookalike engagement with post/content
- Time since user last engaged with content from page
- Time since user last engaged with a similar category of content from any page
- Time since user last engaged with a similar type of content from any page
- User engagement per reach % with page vs. other pages
- Content shared/ commented on/ engaged with by friend of user who does not Like page, but likes similar content
What sort of posts should you be making?
Image vs. Videos vs. Link vs. Live Video vs. Text Post – images, videos, and live video do the best. Text and link posts often perform lower.
- More than 20% text on an image equals getting “dinged” by Facebook for putting the content in front of people.
- Does post discuss a trending topic?
- Is link to another social media website?
- Engagement on a post via shares – is the post being shared?
- Is post overly promotional?
- Is content unique to Facebook?
- Is the website link trusted?
What should your strategy be?
- Post Content – at least once per day Monday–Friday, between 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
- Make sure what you are posting is RELEVANT content
- Content can be shared from other pages
- Gain subscribers to a page (Likes) – Run audience development campaign $1 per day
- Engage with your audience
- Boost posted content to audience segments – at least $1 per day
- Spend additional $$ on posts that get good engagement/link clicks
Put the above into practice, and you have a viable strategy for using paid ads to drive organic engagement and traffic on Facebook without breaking your budget!