Kate Buck’s 4 P’s About Going Live
Planning is the most important thing. The beauty of going live is that it isn’t really expensive.
What do I talk about? Well, that’s in your content marketing strategy. Answer questions and solve problems.
Answer the Public – shows what people are looking for via voice search.
Make bullet points of answers to those questions, and there’s your content:
- Ask me anything
- Behind the scenes
- Review products
- Guest interviews
Write a catchy headline.
Teleprompter with bullet points.
Lighting ring and backdrop.
Test with the privacy setting “only me” – just remember to change it when you actually go live!!
You need to:
- Start talking right away
- Keep talking – smile
- Introduce yourself and the topic
- Engage your viewers by name
- Ask for interaction/feedback in the comments
- Have a helper if possible to monitor comments
- Don’t worry about mistakes
- Length of time – 10 minutes optimal
- Preschedule your video and use all your channels to promote
- Train our audience
- CTA at the end of every video “turn on notifications”
(Re) Purpose Your Content
- Download live and put it on YouTube
- Images and short clips to other platforms – Instagram, Pinterest, etc.