Amy Kinnaird shared some of her best Marketing Hacks with us. If you’d like details on creating a marketing calendar and 44 marketing hacks you can find them here.
Marketing is non-negotiable – No Marketing = No Business
Create your revenue plan – this will drive your Marketing efforts.
Create a Marketing Calendar – Paper/Electronic -whichever suits you best.
- Blog Post Schedule
- Newsletter Schedule
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Give the illusion of being everywhere!
- Write a book (eBook is an option).
- Write articles for magazines and/or trade journals.
- Leverage other people’s influence.
- Be a guest on podcasts.
- Produce your OWN podcasts.
And here are a sampling of the 44 Marketing Hacks:
- You NEED to spend 15 min/week on LinkedIn – build connections, build relationships.
- Become known for helping people get what they want.
- Speak to groups. (Maybe at a Social Media Conference!)
- Find an accountability partner!
- Be a rockstar at what you do. (This is the best marketing you can do!)
- Be sure to get testimonials.
- Be sure to follow-up.
- Write better headlines (coschedule.com/headline-analyzer).
- Have a system for everything, then outsource what you can.
- Always have a call to action!
Now I have some ideas for what I can do to rock Q3 & Q4 of 2016! Thanks, Amy!