If you want more leads, help guide users through the buying process:
- Behavior targeting
- Learn about our demographic
- Test and analyze
More Conversions = Higher Profits
So, are potential customers able to find you?
You need to have a mobile-first mentality and create a consistent user experience across multiple devices. Your website needs:
- To be easy to navigate
- To be responsive with fast page loads
- AMP Technology
- To be clear with Calls to Action (CTA)
- Contact forms with thank-you pages
SEO Is the Art of Being Found Organically
Enhance your brand’s online presence organically:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Link building
- Consistent citations
- On page content
- Mobile first index
Schema markup is code put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results to end-users.
Schema is used to tell search engines what your content MEANS.
Note: Only 17% of marketers use schema markup!
PPC: Success Is One Click Away
Extend your brand’s overall reach and go after your target demographic. Use these components:
- Customer match
- Search campaigns
- Display campaigns
- Quality score
- Ad relevance
- Landing page experience
Google AdWords Allows You to Measure Everything
- Click-through rate (CTR)
- Volume of conversions
- Search impressions
- Increased ROI
Google display campaigns reach 80% of global internet users.
Google Local Services Ads
- Display your company above organic search results
- It’s all in the details – maps, phone number, address, hours
- Strict criteria must be met to qualify, giving your company a level of prestige and trustworthiness
Remarketing – Your Second Chance
Increases ROI and conversions, based on user touchpoints.
- Steer repeat traffic toward your site
- Ideal for competitive markets
- Great for brand awareness
What are people saying about you? For local businesses, reputation is everything!
- Manage your online presence
Online reviews have been shown to impact purchasing decisions.
Social Media Marketing
Build a strong following and create engagement with key audiences:
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Share valuable content
- Boosted or organic
- Increase conversions
Remember – any kid in his room can post on Facebook, but professionals:
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Have access to representatives from social media channels
Position yourself as an authority in your industry:
- Increase brand awareness
- Offer immediate value to your audience
- Be informative and visually appealing
- Leverage across social media platforms
- Catchy, concise subject lines
- Mobile-responsive design
- Appealing copy
- Call to action (CTA)
- Build trust and awareness
- A/B testing
- List segmentation
- Promote your brand
- Increase your ROI
- Generate conversions
- Own your backyard!