The 2017 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference will feature 9 break-out sessions across three tracks. We will be focusing in on Local Search and SEO, Social Media and Mobile Marketing strategies this year.
2017 Break-Out Sessions feature:
- Using Social to Expand Local Reach presented by Karen Liz Albert
- The Evolution of SEO by Lance Bachmann
- Conversion-Centric Link Building presented by Moosa Hemani
- Social Media Metrics: Slay More Goals than Arya Stark by Katy Katz
- Beyond IOT: Hyperlocal Marketing with BLE Beacons by Casey Markee
- Consumer-First Websites in a Mobile World presented by Robin Moss
- Rise of the SEO Undead – The Zombie Search Apocalypse presented by Michelle Stinson Ross
- Visual Storytelling Through Video: The Handbook presented by DeAndre Upshaw
- A Humans First Approach to SEO and the Web presented by Jeff Whitfield
Click the speaker name and title below to read a speaker’s bio and full presentation description.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_home_blog_posts title=”2017 Break-Out Sessions” title_link=”https://www.rocksdigital.com/category/rocks-digital-speakers-2017/break-out-sessions-2017/” cat_bg=”#00b5ff” grid_categories=”break-out-sessions-2017″ grid_teasers_count=”All”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]