The 2018 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference will feature 9 break-out sessions across three tracks. We will be focusing in on Local Search and SEO, Artificial Intelligence, Video, Social Media and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) this year.
2018 Break-Out Sessions feature:
- How Blockchain Technology Is Transforming the Digital Marketing and Advertising Ecosystem, presented by Hugo Aviles
- Content & SEO in a Machine Learning World, presented by Dave Davies
- How to Create Videos that People Want to Watch, presented by Antoine Dupont
- How to Build a Community & a Brand with Facebook Groups, presented by Shelly Fagin
- SEO Audits – Mobile Versus Desktop Audits, presented by Bill Hartzer
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO, presented by Jesse McDonald
- Got the Need for Speed? Learn Why and How to Optimize for Site Speed, presented by John Peterson
- Paleo SEO – Foundational Human Needs Driving Your Content Strategy, presented by Grant Simmons
- Navigating PPC in the New Frontier, presented by David Szetela
Click the speaker name and title below to read a speaker’s bio and full presentation description.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_home_blog_posts title=”2018 Break-Out Sessions” title_link=”https://www.rocksdigital.com/category/rocks-digital-speakers-2018/break-out-sessions-2018/” cat_bg=”#00b5ff” grid_categories=”break-out-sessions-2018″ grid_teasers_count=”All”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]