The 2019 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference Social Media Day Celebration
2019 brought the movers and shakers of the digital marketing world together again in Dallas for our full-day Local Search and Social Media Day Celebration. It was a day filled with information, learning and networking with some of the biggest names in the industry.
Meet Our 2019 Social Media Day Conference Speakers
Jerry Campbell | Rachel Chang | Bernadette Coleman | Lissa Duty | Patty Farmer | Giovanni Gallucci | Cameron Gawley | Jason Hennessey | David Hunter | Ryan Jones | Justin Liles | Heather Nichols | Chris Silver Smith | Abhi Vyas | Marty Weintraub | Nicole Wight | Joe Youngblood
June 30th – Social Media Day
Our Social Media Day celebration began with a keynote panel of 3 experts in the social media field. Giovanni Gallucci moderated as the panelists discussed: Facebook – The Future?
- Heather Nichols – Mari Smith Inner Circle, Manager
- Nicole Wight – Facebook Community Leadership Circles, Lead
- Cameron Gawley – Buzzshift
The keynote was followed by another session filled with more expert information, tips and tricks that attendees could take with them to use in their own businesses.
- How to Create LinkedIn Video Content for Your Day Job | Rachel Chang
The morning was rounded out with our always popular Rocks Talks. Rocks Talks is an intense session that combines three TEDx style talks in a single session.
- The Voice Search Revolution – Why and How to Prepare | Abhi Vyas
- Bad Data Is a Big Deal – Why and How to Clean Up Local Citations | Justin Liles
- Local Search Success in the Age of Automation | Joe Youngblood
After a delicious picnic-style on-site lunch and some attendee networking, we were refreshed and eager to learn more!
Patty Farmer got us started with a session titled “You Got the Opt-in – Now What?!” She taught us all how to increase our email list opt-ins, and then how to keep them engaged.
She was followed by an amazing group of panelists in the Local Search Day panel which was moderated by Bernadette Coleman of Advice Local. The panel discussion focused on Epic Local Strategies.
- Brand Strategies | Jerry Campbell, 7-Eleven
- Google My Business | David Hunter, dbaPlatform
- Reputation Management | Chris Silver Smith, Argent Media
An afternoon break and networking opportunity was followed by the day’s final three sessions.
- 10 Blue Links, All Below the Fold | Ryan Jones
- Local That Every Marketer Will Love – 0 to 50,000 in Organic | Jason Hennessey
- Closing Keynote: The Kimono is #OPEN?! Deconstructing Marty’s Integrated Marketing System That Delivers Results | Marty Weintraub
Our Social Media Day celebration wrapped up with an after-party event that gave everyone an opportunity to let their hair down and have some fun while they continued to network and build relationships with other attendees and speakers.
2019 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference Sponsors
As always, we would like to thank our conference sponsors for their support. Without them, none of this would be possible.
- Advice Local
- SMU Continuing & Professional Education
- Social Media Dallas
- BIA Advisory Services
- Judy’s Book
- Scott Peek Photography
- Speaker Co-op
- Big Design
This is just a taste of what our annual Rocks Digital Marketing Conference is like, but reading about it isn’t the same as being there. You miss the energy, fun – and all the networking opportunities with other industry professionals. So, mark your calendars now for the next conference coming soon!