Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2017 Digital Marketing Conference
Welcome to the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2017! We genuinely cannot do what we do here without your encouragement, engagement and support. So imagine this is a great big, Texas-sized “Thank You” from us to you for what you’ve already done, and for considering a sponsorship at this year’s conference.
We’re going back to the Addison Conference Center for the 2017 conference June 29 – June 30, so keep reading for more details.
If you want to skip the digital and view the visually-appealing PDF sponsor packet, click here.
We’re celebrating our sixth year; can you believe it? We’ve got a tremendous lineup of speakers, sessions and activities. Don’t believe me? Keep reading.
Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2017 Speakers
Karen Liz Albert | Lance Bachmann | Dave Carberry | John Carroll | Bernadette Coleman | Lissa Duty | Damon Gochneaur | Danielle Hanson | Bill Hartzer | Moosa Hemani | Byron Ingraham | Beth Kahlich | Katy Katz | Dean Lindsay | Chris Marentis | Casey Markee | Brad McCormick | Hillit Meidar-Alfi | Robin Moss | John Nosal | J Schuh | Erik Solan | Greg Sterling | Mike Stewart | Michelle Stinson Ross | Lex ten Veen | Dan Thies | Dan Tyre | DeAndre Upshaw | Jeff Whitfield | Joe Youngblood
What’s in it for Attendees at Rocks Digital 2017
- Keynote Addresses from heavy hitters in local, mobile and social
- High impact presentations for all attendees
- 3 rounds of break-out sessions
- 9 after-conference workshops for attendees to choose from
- Returning this year, “Rocks Talks High-Energy High-Impact Digital Strategy” with 4 experts
- Back by popular demand, “Local Search Day Expert Panel“
Onsite Networking Events
- Local Search Association (LSA) sponsored, invite-only “Local Search Think Tank,” June 28
- Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup, June 29
So You Want to be a Rocks Digital Sponsor?
You know from experience that Rocks Digital will bring the goods, but here’s what’s in it for you as a sponsor!
- Exposure at the conference and here on the website. From the moment details are arranged, your logo is live on our Sponsors page, in front of our audience through January 2018!
- Direct access to your target audience. We have an exclusive vendor area at the conference, with limited space. Certain sponsors receive that coveted space for face time with our attendees.
- Get your launch on! The conference is a great place to talk up your newest products and services in front of some of the best possible customers! Again, this benefit is available at certain sponsorship levels.
- Join us in supporting TBI! A percentage of proceeds from this event will be donated to TryMunity, a nonprofit created to support traumatic brain injury survivors and their families through an active social network and in-person events.
We have five levels of sponsorship and à la carte options, starting at $500 for placement in our conference Swag Bag, up to the Platinum Level of $10,000. As you can imagine, that sponsor receives super exclusive goodies; will it be you? Download the sponsor packet.
All Sponsors Receive
- Swag bag placement
- A “Thank You!” shout out on our social media channels
- Logo placement and a link on our website’s Sponsors page until January 2018
I bet you want to know what other sponsors goodies are available to you . . . well take a look below for a brief overview.
|✓ Exhibitor Table in Vendor Area||✓ Profile in Conference Agenda & on Rocks Digital Website||✓ Thank You! From Stage|
|✓ Additional Conference Tickets||✓ Logo, Description & Website in Rocks Digital Facebook & Pinterest Albums||✓ Recognition in Conference Emails|
|✓ Discounted Conference Tickets||✓ Logo Placement on Conference Agenda||✓ Co-branded Conference Signage|
* Above is a sampling of sponsorship benefits. Limited to certain sponsorship levels, see packet pages 11 – 15 for full details.
Are You Ready to ROCK?
Participating as a sponsor puts your brand in front of industry-leading decision makers and their employees, both during the conference and throughout the year, here on the Rocks Digital website.
Want to know who is going to be at Rocks Digital this year? Check out these demographics from the 2016 conference.
If you have questions, need more details or want to jump right on in and sponsor the South’s favorite Social Media Day celebration and digital marketing conference, email Lissa@RocksDigital.com or call 214-763-4340. We can also customize a sponsorship to meet your needs. Just ask!
Rocks Digital Marketing Conference Frequently Asked Questions
|Can I share my exhibitor booth with another vendor?||Yes, but they have to buy a conference ticket to gain access to the venue. Max 2 exhibitors per booth.|
|Is there a Logo only sponsorship without an exhibitor booth?||Yes, it is the $500 level.|
|When is the sponsorship money due?||Upon signing and return of sponsor contract. Special payment arrangements can be made with Rocks Digital.|
|Can I put something in the conference “Swag Bags”?||Yes, the cost is $500 and you mail your 300 items to Rocks Digital – due to arrive no later than June 1st. Contact Lissa Duty for mailing instructions. Items are subject to approval by conference organizer.|
|Can I donate a door prize?||Yes, absolutely. Love door prizes. Email Info@RocksDigital.com.|
We are ready for your sponsor questions! Email us NOW!