Are your making meaningful connections or just “spraying and praying”? Although it is widely stated that 93% of communication is non-verbal, getting the remaining 7%
Tag: creating connections
Download Our SEO Guide
ROCKING DIGITAL SERVICES
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Branding and digital marketing strategist Lissa Duty is managing partner of Rocks Digital Marketing, a full-service digital marketing agency helping businesses rank in the top
What’s better than one closing keynote? How about 7! The final presentation of the 2022 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference will be the Keynote Marketing Showcase.
Tarsha Hearns is an experienced professional with over 20 years of marketing and entrepreneurial expertise. Affectionately known as The Marketing Lady, she has assisted hundreds
LOCAL VISIBILITY REPORT
Is your Google My Business listing helping or hurting you? Is bad data causing consumers and search engines to lose trust in your business? This is information you simply must know.
To get these answers right now, just enter your business name below to run our FREE