Have you given any serious thought to the best times to write a blog post? I mean I don’t know about you, but normally when I sit down to write something I don’t think to myself “is this the best time to write?”
I admit, I can’t just flip a switch and turn on my creativity without some inspiration, so I will wait for inspiration to hit or create my own inspiration, but the time of day I write or edit doesn’t play into it anywhere, at least not before now.
Below I have included an infographic created by quicksprout “The Scientifically Proven Best Time to Think and Write Creatively”, but before I get into it I want to share how I get inspired to write.
How to Create Inspiration To Write On Demand
- Free writing (typing in my case) thoughts and ideas that come into my head
- Review upcoming holidays and think of how I could write something that ties to the holiday and my expertise
- Read what others are writing and see if it inspires me to write a follow up or companion piece
- Ask random people online (or those that I pass in the hall) what they want to learn about my work
- Peruse upcoming topics at industry conferences
I am a morning person and after reviewing the infographic I can say without a doubt that I can do a brain dump in the morning easily, which I finesse at a later time for publishing.
After you review the infographic, comment and share how you create inspiration on demand and when you think the best time is for you to write?
What Is The Best Time to Write A Blog Post