This year we feature 5 Pre-Conference Workshops on June 29. These were created with the small business owner in mind. Separate registration required for access to workshops.
2016 Pre-Conference Workshops:
- Speaking in Small Rooms with Confidence presented by Brian Sullivan
- Discover Your Ideal Client presented by Byron Ingraham
- Social Media Optimization co-presented by Lissa Duty and John Nosal
- Understanding Search: How Google’s SEO Algorithm Can Impact Your Business — and What to Do About It presented by Beth Kahlich
- Get Your Business Online: Google My Business Workshop presented by Justin Liles
Click the title below to read the speaker bios and workshop description.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_home_blog_posts title=”Pre-Conference Workshops” title_link=”https://www.rocksdigital.com/category/rocks-digital-speakers-2016/workshops/” cat_bg=”#00b5ff” grid_categories=”workshops-2016″ grid_teasers_count=”All”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]