You got the Opt-In – Now What
Imagine if all of your connections on all of your social platforms were on your email list? Your email list is the only digital “property” that you own. Social Networks shut down, and you can lose all of those followers – and the hundreds (thousands?) of likes and followers will be meaningless. Be sure to nurture and engage the people on your list via email marketing AND social media.
How many people are on your list isn’t what matters. What matters is how engaged they are. And there are more ways now than ever to be engaging.
Ways to grow your list:
- Webinars, Livestreaming or Virtual Events
- Speaking at a Live or Virtual Event
- Podcast Radios Show host or Guest
- Digital or Print Magazines
- Joint Ventures – Collaborations
- Blogging or Guest Blogging
- Courses or Group Programs
- Books or Ebooks
- Membership Sites
Drip Campaign – You have a lead magnet and that puts people into a series of emails.
Dead List – When you’ve been on someone’s list for awhile and haven’t bought, they may put you on a dead list, and that’s the list they share with JV and Affiliate Partners. They hope that you might buy from one of those people, and at least they’ll make some money for the referral.
Nurture Sequence – Based on behaviors. Are you paying attention to the people who interact with you? You should be.
Email Drip Campaign + Lead Nurturing Sequences = The Winning Combination
- Build engaged community
- Build know, like, trust
- Grow your social reach
- Establish yourself as a social media influencer
- Become the go-to expert in your niche
- Drive repeat traffic to your site
- Increase client retention
- Reduce refund requests
- Crete profitable affiliate programs
Stick Strategies – What do you do to make people stick around?
- Know your audience
- Know your target market vs. target buyers
- People have a problem and are actively looking for a solution
- Listen to the problem that they have that you can solve
What is your unique flavor? What do you do differently than everyone else?
Serve & Nurture Strategies
- Exclusive content to my list only
- No cost / low cost beta test opportunities
- Lowest cost for online & group programs
- Invite-only Pick My Brain Q & A
- Call for speaker opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities
- Sneak peek at new content
- Themed Facebook parties
The only difference between the contact and a contract is the “R” – and the “R” stands for relationships.
Your list is your bank account, but if you built it on service and relationships, it will be your retirement account!
PattyFarmer.com – M3BizQuiz.com