July 1 is Local Search Day – the very first one – and Rocks Digital is celebrating in a big way! The last four years we have all come together to celebrate Social Media Day, and this year we are upping the ante by celebrating Local Search Day, too.
But Wait, There’s More…
My brilliant cofounder and #QueenOfLocalSEO, Bernadette Coleman, came up with the idea to proclaim July 1, as Local Search Day, and we worked with the Town of Addison to make it happen. Since we’re already celebrating social media, and we’re committed to all things Local, Social & Mobile, it only made sense to add this to our awesome 2016 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference line-up.
Great Partners Help Make Local Search Day Come to Life
- First, the Town of Addison’s Mayor, Todd Meier, has officially proclaimed July 1, Local Search Day in Addison, Texas
- Two, the Local Search Association, is not only sharing about Local Search Day on their digital marketing channels, they’re also sending their very own Greg Sterling, VP of Strategy and Insights, to serve as our morning keynote speaker
- Third, BIA/Kelsey is hosting their Women Leading in Local Networking Event the evening of Local Search Day
Would you like to partner with us for the first-ever Local Search Day celebration?
You know people, who know people and those people know people. In order to make something great of something new, it all starts with something small, one person, and that one person is YOU!
5 Ways to Support Local Search Day
- Share this news on social media
- Email your friends about Local Search Day
- Register to attend the conference (one-day or two-day tickets are available for purchase)
- Attend the Local Search Day Tweetup
- Sponsor Local Search Day (yes, the Tweetup needs a sponsor)
Remember, partnering doesn’t always mean you need to spend money.
The Rocks Digital Marketing Conference is celebrating its final day with local-focused learning and a Local Search Day After-Event. Why don’t you join us?
We’re Celebrating with 50% OFF this Week Only
Must use promo code LOCALSEARCHDAY (Expires Friday, May 20 Midnight)
You want to be able to say you celebrate the very first Local Search Day, right? Click to learn more, meet the speakers and register now!