Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2018
Registration for the 2018 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference is underway! Visit the conference site NOW!
Bernadette Coleman and Lissa Duty, the conference organizers, are excited to invite you to this year’s Dallas based annual Local Search and Social Media Day celebration. The fun starts on June 29 (Local Search Day) and lasts through June 30 (Social Media Day)!
Ready for the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2018?
At the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2018 we will ROCK the topics you want to hear including Local, Social and Mobile. This year’s digital marketing conference is bringing much needed education, information and resources to business owners, digital marketing agencies and enterprise level service providers. You will not want to miss this must-attend event.
Attendees can register for one day or two! Register Now!
What to Expect at Rocks Digital 2018
- 35+ Speakers and Sessions
- Lots of Learning, Networking & Opportunity
- Vendor Expo
- Onsite Vegas Style Local Search / Social Media Day After-Event (June 29)
Access the Speaker and Session Information by Track
(Note: Agenda is subject to change.)
Friday, June 29 – Local Search Day
- Check-In Opens: 8:30 am
- Welcome: 9:30 am Lissa Duty
- Morning Keynote: Click and Mortar: The Ultimate Roadmap to Winning Locally Online, Lance Bachmann
- Buzz Builder: How to Create Brand Love, Faith Murphy
- Rocks Talks High-Energy Big Impact Presentations: featuring industry experts Michelle Stinson Ross, Collin Holmes and Kate Buck Jr.
- Onsite Lunch: 12:20 pm to 1:10 pm
- Break-Out Sessions: 1:10 pm to 3:00 pm Attendees will have 9 Break-Out Sessions to choose from
- Networking Break: 3:00 to 3:30 pm
- Local Search Day Panel: Bernadette Coleman, moderator, and featuring expert panelists Cindi Aldrich, Kevin Clark and Chaz Edward
- Closing Keynote: 4:30 pm The Winning Secrets to Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age, Sinan Kanatsiz and Erik Leist
- Onsite After-Event: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup
Saturday, June 30 – Social Media Day
- Check-In Opens: 8:30 am
- Welcome: 9:30 am Lissa Duty
- Morning Keynote: Making Money with Paid Social, in 2018: #WTF!? What to Do & Winning Plays, Marty Weintraub
- Buzz Builder: How to Explosively Grow a Personal Brand on LinkedIn, Goldie Chan
- Influencer Marketing Panel: Cynthia Smoot, moderator, and influencers Elayna Fernandez, Leah Frazier and Nicki Patel
- Onsite Lunch: 12:10 pm to 1:00 pm
- Rocks Talks High-Energy Big Impact Presentations: featuring industry experts J. Schuh, Dennis Dayman and Tyler Sickmeyer
- Buzz Builder: How B2B and B2C Use Instagram to Win New Customers, Sweta Patel
- Networking Break: 2:40 pm to 3:10 pm
- Rocks Digital Marketing Q & A Panel: Lissa Duty, moderator, and featuring expert panelists Denise Casagrande, Robin Moss and Tony Wright
- Closing Keynote: 4:00 pm Get Inspired to Create the Ultimate Version of You On- and Offline, John Marrone
- On-Your-Own Happy Hour: 5:00 pm Hotel Bar
Conference, Location, Dates & Times
Hyatt Regency North Dallas, 701 East Campbell Road, Richardson, Texas, 75081, (972) 619-1234 (Located off US 75 & Campbell)
We gave a great room rate for overnight guests. Learn more.
(Insider scoop: Most of the speakers stay onsite and will be hanging out around the hotel after the event ends. Stay around and get the opportunity for one-on-one time.)
Rocks Digital Marketing Speakers
Cindi Aldrich | Hugo D. Aviles | Lance Bachmann | Kate Buck Jr. | Denise Casagrande | Bernadette Coleman | Goldie Chan | Kevin Clark | Dave Davies | Dennis Dayman | Antoine Dupont | Lissa Duty | Chaz Edward | Shelly Fagin | Elayna Fernandez | Leah Frazier | Bill Hartzer | Collin Holmes | Sinan Kanatsiz | Erik Leist | John Marrone | Jesse McDonald | Robin Moss | Faith Murphy | Nicki Patel | Sweta Patel | John Peterson | J. Schuh | Tyler Sickmeyer | Grant Simmons | Cynthia Smoot | Michelle Stinson Ross | David Szetela | Marty Weintraub | Tony Wright
If you haven’t registered yet, now is the time! Click here to access the conference overview / registration page!
Take a peek at the speakers and presentations as they are announced. Click their image to learn more about each speaker and their presentation.
Rocks Digital Marketing Conference FAQs
What makes the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference different? The community and conversations between speakers and attendees don’t stop when the day ends. Friendships and alliances are formed that go well beyond the conference center walls and will continue to after-events, social media conversations, emails and phone calls. Each year prior attendees eagerly register and await the day for this digital reunion. Many have coined the conference “a family reunion of their online world” in Dallas, Texas for two days.
Is this a local or national conference? Rocks Digital is a national conference at affordable prices. We attract attendees and speakers from opposite ends of the U.S. from California to Florida, North Dakota to Texas and from Oregon to New Jersey. International representation includes Mexico and Edinburgh, the U.K. You will meet people who have traveled far and wide to attend, speak and learn from the best in the industry.
Who are the speakers? Local and nationally recognized award-winning speakers that have presented at conferences around the U.S., including PubCon, SxSW, Social Media Marketing World and more.
Who should attend Rocks Digital? Business owners, web designers, social media strategists, SEO authorities, lawyers, doctors, coaches and more.
When do I need to register? The EARLIER you REGISTER the MORE you will SAVE! The amount you save is up to you.