I love to read. I love a good love story, an action thriller, personal growth books, books on fashion, autobiographies, history and the list goes on, but my all-time favorite is reading business development books. I love a book that makes me think and, specifically, think about possibilities, and if the book inspires me to take action and implement some of the ideas into my business, even better.
How A Business Development Book Can Inspire You In Many Ways
- Will just open up your mind to creative ideas, possibilities and solutions to challenges you may not have thought of yet
- You may read a book that is about joint ventures and all of a sudden think of several people with whom you may be able to collaborate
- Reading about productivity may inspire you to get off the fence about a system you were thinking about implementing in the back office of your website.
“The more you read the more things you know. The more things you learn the more places you’ll go.” ~ Dr. Seuss
A Few Of My Favorite Business Development Books
Below is a list of some of my favorites that I have read over and over again and keep close by. Some have folded down corners and highlighted areas and others have my ideas written in the margins. But all of these on this list in some way inspired me to make a decision and to take action. The books are not listed in any particular order so pick a few and dig in…
- UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging by Scott Stratten
- Pr for Anyone: 100+ Affordable Ways to Easily Create Buzz for Your Business by Christina Daves
- Trust Funnel: Leverage Today’s Online Currency to Grab Attention, Drive and Convert Traffic, and Live a Fabulous Wealthy Life by Brian G Johnson
- Business Networking and Sex: Not What You Think by Ivan Misner and Hazel M. Walker
- Ready, Set, GO Make A Video: – 101 YouTube Video Ideas For Your Business by Jessica Brace
What are a few of YOUR favorite business development books that have inspired you to take action?
Share in the comments below so I can add to my reading list and when I do I will make sure to shout out and let everyone know it was your recommendation.
Learn more on this important topic at one of the largest digital marketing conferences for 2015!