2015 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference is now open for registrations! Register Now!
Rocks Digital is a national digital marketing conference packed full of so much information and networking opportunities that you just can’t afford to miss! The 2015 conference features 30+ speakers and 30+ presentations. Learn More
For those of you new to Rocks Digital, this conference is created from the merging of two national events – the largest social media conference in Texas, DFW Rocks Social Media organized by Lissa Duty and the Local Social organized by Bernadette Coleman, which was a grassroots networking collaboration of local marketing organizations, well-known thought-leaders and industry leaders.
Featured Digital Marketing Topics at Rocks Digital 2015
- Content – focus on video, blogging, marketing tools and more.
- Search – methods to drive organic website traffic from optimizing pages to page rank
- Social – how tos on creating engagement, contests and reaching new customers
- Local – real-time methods on how to get local customers in the door and buying
- Business Development – walk out the door & implement strategies to build brand awareness and increases sales
Amazing Rocks Digital Networking Opportunities
- Onsite Picnic-style Lunch to meet new people and encourage conversation
- Vendor Exhibitor Expo and Networking Break
- After-event Speaker-Author Book Signing
- After-hours Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup
300+ Business Owners, Brand Managers, and Digital Marketers will converge on Addison starting June 29 through Mashable’s Social Media Day on June 30, 2015. Will you be one of those in attendance?
Dallas, Texas is the host to this annual 2015 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference because everything is BIGGER in Texas.
Rocks Digital 2015 Features
- 3 Keynote Addresses
- 20 Information Packed Break-Out Sessions
- 6 Merged-Room Presentations
- Premiere “Rock Talks High-Energy High-Impact Digital Strategy” with 5 experts
- Back by popular demand “Rock Digital Marketing Q & A Expert Panel” with moderator, Lissa Duty
Watch this video clip from the 2014 conference and you will see all the opportunities the attendees had to learn and grow in their craft as they sat in on sessions led by a list of industry experts as well as attend amazing networking.
You WILL want to be a part of the highlight reel for Rocks Digital 2015! Don’t miss your chance – Register now and get in on the earlier registration pricing!
And if all of that wasn’t enough to get you to click that Register button, there is one more amazing part of the Rocks Digital 2015 conference – Proceeds from your ticket sales as well as sponsorships will go to benefit TryMunity, a non-profit organization supporting traumatic brain injury survivors and their families. To learn more about what TryMunity go to: www.trymunity.com
If you are still wanting to now more check out the conference history of DFW Rocks Social Media, the Local Social and how we became Rocks Digital. Tour the archives – DFW Rocks 2013 | 2014 | Local Social 2014.