Eric Enge, CEO of Stone Temple Consulting to Keynote at Rocks Digital 2016
Eric is the founder and CEO of Stone Temple Consulting. A prominent SEO and digital marketing industry thought leader, he has been an entrepreneur for most of his 30+ year career. He is also emerging as a recognized expert on digital marketing and content marketing. In addition, Eric is the lead author of the book “The Art of SEO;” a columnist and contributor to publications such as Search Engine Land, Moz, Copyblogger, Marketing Land and Social Media Today; and a regular speaker at industry conferences. Eric is known for interviews of other industry notables such as Google’s Gary Illyes and Matt Cutts.
Opportunism and Being Holistic: What it Takes to Win in Digital Marketing in 2016
Two major trends are shaping the nature of the opportunities for you to grow your online business:
- The completely open nature of the Interwebs creates an expectation of authenticity’
- The rate of change in the online world continues to accelerate
Most of your competitors are going to be slow in responding to these changes, but you don’t have to be. Embracing these trends is what it takes to gain an unfair competitive advantage in today’s world. Come on board and take a ride into the future of digital marketing greatness.
This keynote will show you:
- Some of the great opportunities that are in front of you right now
- How many companies are using opportunism to get ahead
- Why a holistic approach will help you build uncommon brand loyalty
- Thought provoking ideas on what’s in it for you!