This year Rocks Digital 2017 will feature nine 90-minute workshops on June 30. These workshops are for attendees of all educational levels. (For those that don’t register prior to April 30, a separate registration fee may apply.)
Meet Your Rocks Digital Workshop Leaders
- Feeding Search and Social to Drive Site Traffic led by Lissa Duty
- Everything You Must Know About On-Page and Off-Page SEO led by Bill Hartzer
- Google Analytics Demystified led by Beth Kahlich
- The Low-Down and How-to of a Digital Marketing Audit led by John Nosal
- Creating Stories that Matter led by J. Schuh
- Content Amplified – Crafting a Digital Conversation led by Erik Solan
- Essential PPC Strategies for 2017 led by Dan Thies
- Facebook Dominance for Less Than $100 a Month led by Joe Youngblood
- Digital Marketing Clinic hosted by Lissa Duty with experts Byron Ingraham, John Nosal and Mike Stewart
Click the title below to read speaker bios and workshop descriptions.
Haven’t registered yet? Let’s get going!
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_home_blog_posts title=”Rocks Digital 2017 Workshops” title_link=”https://rocksdigital.com/category/rocks-digital-speakers-2017/workshops-2017/” cat_bg=”#00b5ff” grid_categories=”workshops-2017″ grid_teasers_count=”All”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]