Big announcements about the 2015 Rocks Digital Marketing Conference, plus a one-day ticket offer!
This is your special invitation to join us with a one or two-day ticket. If you have already registered, please continue to read for the agenda highlights. This year’s conference is on two days – June 29 and June 30.
Not available both days? That is OK! You can register for June 30 – Social Media Day ONLY! That’s right – a one-day ticket option is available.
Pricing available through Monday midnight, June 22:
- Two-Day Conference Ticket $495
- One-Day Conference Ticket $250
With the ADVICESPONSOR promo code you will save $200 off the above pricing.
Do the math! Wait for it … This is an AWESOME deal! (Advice Interactive is paying $200 toward each attendee’s ticket purchase made between now and June 30.)
Visit the registration page, enter the special promo code ADVICESPONSOR and register right NOW, while tickets last.
Let me share a bit about the conference format:
- June 29 – Pre-Conference Workshops (All five workshops included with two-day ticket purchases.)
- June 30 – Social Media Day Celebration features 6 merged-room presentations and 15 Break-Out sessions. (Included with one or two-day ticket purchases.)
June 29 – Pre-Conference Workshops
- Registration opens at 9 am
- Workshops start at 10 am
- On-your-own lunch break midday
- Workshops resume at 1 pm
- Workshops end at 4 pm
Workshops are for attendees that purchased a two-day ticket. Pre-conference workshops will be in a come and go format. These are WORKshops, so bring your laptop and be ready to implement as you learn (or just take notes, if you prefer).
June 30 – Social Media Day Celebration
- Registration opens at 9 am
- Conference kicks off at 9:45 am with a Welcome announcement from the organizers and special guest Eric T. Tung
- Immediately following is the keynote speaker, Loren Baker, and then we will move into the special Rock Talks presentations with 5 digital marketing experts.
- Onsite Lunch midday
- Conference resumes in break-out style format at 1 pm
- Afternoon Networking-Exhibitor Break
- Presentations resume in a merged-room format with kickoff presentation from Chris Silver Smith and then the Rocks Digital Marketing Q & A Panel immediately follows
- Closing keynote, Martin Shervington takes the stage at 4:50 pm
- Onsite Social Media Day Tweetup / Speaker-Author Book Signing After-Event from 6 pm to 8 pm (Cash bar. Hors d’oeuvres will be provided.)
If you can, go right now to RocksDigital.com so you can register! Tickets are going fast, especially now that you can register for as little as $50 for a one-day ticket.
Click read the full conference agenda, descriptions of the pre-conference workshops, presentations and break-out sessions.
Ready to be at #RocksDigital right now? Tweet, Facebook and Share the news with your friends.
Questions? Email Lissa@RocksDigital.com.