There are very few strategies that can improve a business’ results more than effective conversion rate optimization services. From building brand recognition to making more sales, optimizing conversions lets you achieve more with your existing user base. If you run any kind of online business, here’s why data and analytics are the competitive edge you need.
What Is Conversion Rate Optimization?
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who perform a desired action. For most businesses, this action will be making a purchase, signing up for a service or joining a newsletter. Yet it could also be as simple as clicking a link or watching a video.
Achieving this goal requires understanding user behavior, leveraging analytics, reducing friction and making data-driven changes to the website. In short, this means providing the best possible user experience – one that persuades a person to take a specific action.
The Main Principles of Conversion Rate Optimization
As we discussed previously, tracking and optimization are highly important for a website. However, with so many techniques and data points available, businesses need personalized strategies to fully meet their needs. Below are some of the many CRO strategies that can be used.
- Analyzing user behavior with customer journey analytics, heatmaps and user feedback.
- A/B testing to evaluate multiple versions of a page, ad, image or headline.
- Call-to-action creation to encourage users to take a specified action.
- Micro-conversion tracking to identify smaller actions like signups and account creation.
- Consumer segmentation to provide each user a more personalized experience.
- Voice search optimization to reach users performing voice search queries.
The Benefits of Conversion Rate Optimization
When employed effectively, CRO will be a key driver behind almost every business decision you make. From top to bottom of the sales funnel, smart decision making helps you do more with less.
- Improve the User Experience – At its core, CRO is meant to improve user experience. By understanding user behavior and preferences a business can use their website to meet user needs more effectively.
- Cost-Effective – Increasing conversion rates through optimization is typically more affordable than acquiring new traffic and customers.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions – Using data to determine effectiveness, CRO helps businesses test assumptions and experiment with sales, marketing and product development.
- Raise Customer Lifetime Value – CRO ensures customers receive a positive experience at every point in the journey, increasing their overall value to the business.
- Gain a Competitive Edge – Comprehensive website conversion tracking and optimization services help businesses spend less to get more, freeing up resources to scale.
Expert Conversion Rate Optimization Services for Businesses
Businesses across the U.S. trust Rocks Digital for conversion rate optimization and analytics reporting. When you want to make strategic decisions based on accurate data and expert analysis, speak with our team today. Call (214) 989-7549 or request a website evaluation.