Ready for the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2017?
At the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference 2017 we will ROCK the topics you want to hear including Local, Social and Mobile. This year’s digital marketing conference is bringing much needed education, information and resources to business owners, digital marketing agencies and enterprise level service providers. You will not want to miss this must-attend event.
Keep reading for a brief overview of the agenda that will span two days of digital awesomeness!
Thursday, June 29 – Local Search Day Presentations
- Check-In Opens 8:30 am
- Welcome 9:30 am Lissa Duty
- Morning Keynote Greg Sterling, VP Strategy and Insights at Local Search Association
- Keynote Lex ten Veen, CEO of Navads
- Rocks Talks High-Energy Big Impact Presentations featuring experts Dave Carberry, Damon Gochneaur and Dean Lindsay
- Onsite Lunch 12:20 pm to 1:10 pm
- Break-Out Sessions 1:10 pm to 3:00 pm Attendees will have 9 Break-Out Sessions to choose from
- Afternoon Break 3:00 to 3:30 pm
- Afternoon Keynote John Carroll, Manager of Business Outreach at Yelp
- Local Search Day Panel Bernadette Coleman, moderator, and featuring four local search expert panelists
- Closing Keynote 5:00 pm Dan Tyre, Director at HubSpot
- Onsite After-Event 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Mashable’s Social Media Day / Local Search Day After-Event
Keynote Speakers | Rocks Talks Presenters | Local Search Expert Panelists | Break-Out Speakers
Friday, June 30 – Social Media Day Workshops
- Check-In Opens 9:00 am
- Morning Workshops 10:00 am to 11:30 am Attendees will have 3 workshops to select from
- On-Your-Own Offsite Lunch 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Early-Afternoon Workshops 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Attendees will have 3 workshops to select from
- Afternoon Break 2:30 pm to 2:45 pm
- Mid-Afternoon Workshops 2:45 pm to 4:15 pm Attendees will have 3 workshops to select from
- End of Day 4:30 pm
Read the Workshop Details
If you haven’t registered yet, now is the time! Click here to access the conference overview / registration page!
Take a peek at the speakers and presentations below. Click their image to learn more about each speaker and their presentation.